In preparation for this year’s EPP Aftermarket Forum, I’ve been speaking to a number people in my network – they confirm that aftermarket departments can be responsible for a significant part of their profit contributions, some more than 50% of the total profit! You’ll agree that this seems disproportionately high if we consider how little attention typically is paid to pricing spare parts and services.
Make an investment that matters ! Register for the EPP Aftermarket Forum, before 18 April to qualify for the Early Bird Special, saving you 395 Euro.
On 19 and 20 June, we will bring together top experts in Aftermarket pricing and profit optimisation in Frankfurt to share their knowledge and experience with a select audience of senior decision makers.
Pay attention to your aftermarket pricing.
Register now – Places are very limited – only 40 places left !
19 + 20 June 2013
Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel
Konrad-Adenauer Strasse 7
Marc Toussaint (Accenture Product Lifecycle Optimisation)
INTERESTING TOPICS LIKE :
- Is it possible to price your way out of the commodity trap?
- Selling through price differentiation and creative pricing models.
- Considering TVO and in Life Cycle Pricing to stay ahead
- What can aftermarket learn from other industries?
- To “kit” or “unkit” that’s the question : How to give customers the feeling that they have more choices;
- Is solution selling dead?
- Does Internet have a role to play in pricing initiatives in the aftermarket?
- How to get where you should be: The pricing structure in your organisation: importance of alignment of strategy vs. technical execution.
- Your pricing resources: How do you organise your pricing department? Who should be in your team?
- How do you handle your own sales force’s fear of competitor’s lower prices? Get the sales guys back on your side.
- Pricing KPIs : What should you be measuring? What can you do with your pricing data (forecasting, value mapping,…)
- Pricing across borders: how to protect your value. How to deal with low cost, local alternatives;
- European Competitive Law and its latest developments – do’s and don’ts in a competitive environment.
- Are you creating or destroying value with discounting schemes? What if your loyalty programs/incentive programs don’t work?
Kevin Wheatland – Global Service Industry Expert (Owner Service Pulse International, former Ericsson, Liverpool John Moore’s University, AFSMI);
Merab Dekano – Price optimisation, Price execution and Price analytics expert (former JCI, Bombardier, Caselex S.a.r.l., Mobis Parts Europe);
Marco Bertini – Assistant Professor of Marketing at London Business School. His work has been published in academic and practitioner journals including Marketing Science, Journal of Consumer Research, and Harvard Business Review.
and many more…
For more information, visit our EPP portal site.
Contact me to benefit from the Early Bird Offer of 1.100 Euro !
+32 51 32 03 72