In the current competitive business environment, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are searching for ways to unlock growth opportunities. If traditionally the focus was put on the finished goods, spare parts business has been put back to the spot light and with it the way spare parts prices are set and maintained.
Although spare parts traditionally represent only 10% of a company’s revenue, it generates more than 50% of its profit. Add to it the fact that your performance on spares and services significantly impacts customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, then you have all the arguments you need to join us on 18 June 2013 in Frankfurt for the 1st Strategic Spare Parts Pricing Master class.
**Note : this training takes place the day before the EPP Aftermarket Forum in Frankfurt.**
Special package deal available if you would like to attend the forum + training.
Operational pricing managers, pricing analysts, pricing specialists, business analysts, financial analysts, product managers with pricing responsibility, business intelligence professionals
Save the date in your calendar !
Tuesday, 18. June 2013, 08:00 – 17:00
Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel
Konrad-Adenauer Strasse 7
Marc Toussaint, Accenture Product Lifecycle Optimisation
6 Key Take-Aways:
- You understand the key performance indicators in spare parts pricing and how it relates to your company;
- You understand the structure of a parts portfolio and the different pricing strategies which can apply, with their advantages and disadvantages;
- You understand the pricing game and the different components of a successful pricing strategy;
- You have insight in the different price setting techniques;
- You can analyse your own pricing process and make recommendations for improvements;
- You have an insight of parts price setting best practices in the various sectors.
Register today by mailing me : only 8 places left !
e-mail : nicolene.barnard(at)pricingplatform.eu
tel: +32 51 32 03 72